[pct-l] Trail Journals

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 19 10:12:09 CST 2008

Alison,

I would add to this list:

10.  Write about your own experiences, and don't name names of other hikers (trail or real names).  Other hikers are not out there to be fodder for your journal, and it's really lame to be publicizing others whereabouts or activities to fill up your journal pages unless they have given you their permission to do so.  If you absolutely must write about others, refer to them in terms that do not give their identity (trail or otherwise) away.

L-Rod