[pct-l] Hiker Gifts

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:34:14 CST 2008

Isn't it funny how we view age.  The very young are measured in:
Months; 3 months,
Then half years; 3 and a half,
Then almosts; almost 16,
Then years; 21
Then somethings; 30 something.

Then we do it in reverse.
Somethings; 40 something,
Then years; 55,
Then almosts; almost 65,
Then half years; 72 and a half,
Then months; 83 and 7 months.

So birthdays are only important and actually celebrated for a few years
in the average life.  The rest of the time is mearly noted in the
passing of somethings, almosts, half years, and months.  So happy
birthday Switchback.  Hope you have a few good months left.  C

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 8:09 am, hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
> Check out this site for some neat hiker gifts.
>
> www.dealtime.com/xGS-Hiking_Cartoons~NS-1~linkin_id-8012528
>
> Remember, my big birthday ruckus is coming up.
>
> 1.  Lone Pine, CA (Mt. Whitney) on Friday, January 25 at the
> Merry-Go-Round restaurant around 6 PM.  We will be staying at the Dow
> Villas Motel.
> 2.  Bishop, CA on Saturday, January 26 at Jack's restaurant at 8 AM.
>
> These are outstanding opportunities for you to give me two birthday
> gifts.
>
> Switchback the Booty Collector

> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!
It's not the Mountains that we conquer,
but Ourselves.  Sir Edmund Hillary 1919-2008

Ol' Three Toes aka Chris
S/V Drifter ~~~_/)~~~
Anacortes, WA.