[pct-l] Ray Jardine

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Jan 17 13:44:21 CST 2008

Sir Edmund Hillary was a member of the backup team. When the primary team
had problems (equipment or health), Hillary and Norgay got their chance. You
have wonder what the leader of the expedition was like; the guy who made it
happen in the first place. :)

Clearly, Hillary was not socially heeled in the 'normal' since. He went on
to do extroadinary things for the sherpas. Definitely above and beyond the
rest of us even-keeled sheep.

Offensive or not, personalities swing far from center line. That was the
point, not that they are good or bad. I'll let others make that judgement.

parasites = pirate-sites
Switchback, man, you kill me some times! ROFL

-postholer