[pct-l] Desert Temperature

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Thu Jan 17 02:05:05 CST 2008

Yup, when we left Rugby, North Dakota to move out here 5 years ago, the
forecast temps for that night (without windchill figured in) were -54 F.
Brrrrrrrrr. That was Jan 1. Growing up in Minnesota, we often had cold
winters like that....after several weeks of that in the winter, 20F
feels downright balmy!