[pct-l] 100 days until ADZPCTKO 2008!

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 12:04:30 CST 2008

Senator writes: 100 days until ADZPCTKO 2008!? Not that I'm counting or anything...Ok, I've been counting since "404 days until ADZPCTKO 2008."
Switcbhack replies: Yes, I know how much anticipation is brewing about Switchback's Pirate Roost table of services again this year.? "Will he be allowed in again to Lake Morena?"? "What surprises does Switchback have this year for hikers?"? "Will Switchback's SuperSecret seminar be as good as last year's well attended event?"