[pct-l] Water Bottle Holder

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 10:40:48 CST 2008

You might check out the OR Water Bottle Tote at www.outdoorresearch.com.? I might get four for my waist belt system.? Then I would have the capacity for 1.5 gallons if I needed it.? The waist belt already has two one liter bottle holders.

I want something that I will not have to worry about the bottle slipping out and also with a very strong attachment system.? I can use super light and strong Velcro straps to attach the holders.? My waist pack has two excellent attachment points; belt clip at back and Velcro strap through backpack shoulder straps.

The one liter totes are a little heavy at 1.6 ounces each, but I might put up with that to have what I want.? I do not want any water in my backpack, since it has a limit of 20 pounds and weighs 18 ounces.

You pal, Switchback, the Gunga Din of the Trail