[pct-l] How do you measure up?

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:24:21 CST 2008

"I celebrate soup."

This is my favorite response to the question! I too do this when it occurs, but I have a very old plastic cup that has measurements on the side, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 cup. But even then, soup occurs!!

believe me, you will enjoy having food, any way it comes out by the time you get to. . . well the Saufleys, but definitely the Sierras!
tammy