[pct-l] clothing question

ecpg at peoplepc.com ecpg at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 15 11:47:23 CST 2008

“Thumb-Sucking Whiner”--That would fit my current hiking partner to a tee.
Maybe I'll lay it on her next time I can't stand to listen anymore.

She is legendary for getting people to put up her tent for her and carry her
gear and otherwise try to make us all her slaves. I won't buy it, so I'm
over putting up my stuff and laughing as she manipulates others to do her
dirty work.

We've been hiking together for a long time. If I had to start over with her
I wouldn't but she knows I'm on to her and won't play. So, we actually do
have a great time together after I almost killed her for the first couple of
years.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com