[pct-l] Technohiker

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Jan 15 10:03:48 CST 2008

This reminds me of the article I read yesterday about a paraplegic athlete,
Oscar Pistorius, who was denied entry into the Olympic qualifying events
because his prosthetics gave him an ADVANTAGE over able bodied athletes.  I
saw it on SI.com yesterday, and the LA Times ran a story this a.m.  His
prosthetics look a lot like these running stilts.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-newswire15jan15,1,1992539.story?coll=la-
headlines-sports&ctrack=4&cset=true

L-Rod