[pct-l] PCT Drop Out Rate

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:39:03 CST 2008

Have 170 registered. About 8 returned after heading north in the snow. A
few who
registered quit at Snowqualmie Pass and drove here to pick up their resupply
boxes.

Last 3 years..............

170 for 2007.....snow cut off hikers about Oct 1st.
152 for 2006.....normal year.
217 for 2005.....big flip flop year.

PCT MOM