[pct-l] Making Your Own Gear

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 00:18:39 CST 2008

You should "cc" this to the long suffering Mrs. SB!

Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:      Just a reminder for the 2008 campaign.  Go to Thru-Hiker.com and see the kits they have for clothing, etc., you can make and save A LOT of money.  I think making your gear would be very rewarding for the trail.  I have had semi-custom gear made over at nanutakusa.com, but that is the extent of my experience.  And that was expensive.  Ray Jardine was a big advocate of making your own gear.

  May be some other folks know of other sites for kits to make gear.  I need some Terminators to make my gear for free.  That would be cool.

  Your pal, Switchback the Seamstress Not

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008