[pct-l] false teeth

Maria (Ria) riasc123 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 22:24:04 CST 2008

Lots lighter and lots less work, but lots and lots more bucks. And most dental insurance plans don't cover them.

Home <jeffreyn at sonic.net> wrote:  But, gee, wouldn't titanium implants be lighter?

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world
  and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
  ~ EB White