[pct-l] How do you measure up?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jan 13 13:14:30 CST 2008

Lots of good ideas.

When I carried a Sierra Club cup (remember those), I used a screwdriver
and hammer to punch an indentation into the cup at the one cup (8 oz) level.

Now I carry a 300 ml titanium cup and I can eyeball the amount of water
I need close enough. Just start with a little less water, then add more
as needed.

Of course one could always use metric measures and make using the .9l
pot and .3l cup easier. ;-)

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>