[pct-l] clothing question

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Jan 13 12:23:57 CST 2008

I used to carry a much warmer jacket in the Sierra, but in summer only
wore it maybe a half hour in the morning. I went to a fleece (REI
Polartec) jacket, but when I got the Flight found I could save weight
and have a warmer jacket. I very rarely use the jacket in my sleeping
bag (Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32).

AsABat