[pct-l] safety on the pct

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 16:34:11 CST 2008

L-Rod writes: Is Switchback aware that you possess all the qualifications of a Female Leadership Type? Or is the truth that he had YOU along for HIS protection (you just never know what a pirate’s motives are, they’re a suspicious bunch).
 Switchback replies: Yes, this is true.  When I go hiking I like people around who can protect me and take care of me if I get scared.  The trail can be a scary place sometimes.  "Now, now, now Switchback don't start crying again.  The big bad clouds and lighting will go away."