[pct-l] Crazy Person Sleeping Bag (tm)

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Tue Jan 8 21:59:55 CST 2008

 My regular 30 F bag is an Exped Wallcreeper. It works the same way and is
one of my favorites. But I just use it as a coat around camp on those cool
alpine mornings. I hate to carry a coat that I will only need for a hour, at
most, in the morning and maybe some in the evening. The Wallcreeper solves
that problem at a weight less than a coat.

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.