[pct-l] VVR -- 2007ers, should I avoid in 2008?

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:21:01 CST 2008

Yeah, that's basically what I've been hearing on and off list -- nice
place to visit, don't spend too much time there. I also think a lot of
the negative emotions about the place being a combination of a single
bad experience ruining  the feel of the place for some and as you
said, tight budgets influencing the thinking of others. I have heard
good things, though... I probably won't stay or get a resupply package
here but I will probably stop in and have a soda or some chips or
other luxury junk food.

Thanks for all the info, guys, its good to get a variety of opinions
when making a judgement like this.