[pct-l] VVR -- 2007ers, should I avoid in 2008?

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Tue Jan 8 11:41:10 CST 2008

Good morning, Patrick,

My experience with VVR is limited to one day: 9 Jun 07.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=189006   I took the morning boat
to VVR, I had a great breakfast, bought some treats from the store,
reorganized my gear, talked to other hikers, and was back on the PCT via the
afternoon boat.  The prices were well within reason, the boat was on time,
the service was good, and the showers were hot.  I didn't have a resupply
box sent to them.

It was a pleasant break, and I departed satisfied.

Steel-Eye