[pct-l] Guidebook update from Wilderness Press

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 18:56:01 CST 2008

rbullas at wildernesspress.com writes:

Ben Schifrin is  still working on PCT: Oregon/Washington, so a new edition
won't be out this  season. After that, he'll update the Southern California
edition. As I think  I've mentioned, it's a pretty major task, especially since
all the maps  need to be digitized this time around.

Thank you, you're doing a great job.  And I like reading about where  the
trail should have been and the rocks!  Makes me chuckle.

The first time around, the books were a few years old and for the most  part,
it was still easy to follow the trail

Sly