[pct-l] Brag

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 18:30:59 CST 2008

stewjohns at comcast.net writes: When I ordered my bag from feathered friends, one of the questions they asked is if I wanted a right hand zipper or left.  I didn't know how to answer, as I had never thought about it, and paused in my reply. The lady asked if I was right handed or left handed.  When I said right handed, she said "than you will probably want a left sided zipper.  Ok!  I guess.  Turns out this is a common problem for right handed people. I never thought about it before. I presume left handed people would find a right handed zipper easier to use.