[pct-l] Fwd: RE: Legal Ponderings......

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 17:45:46 CST 2008

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:45:27 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Legal Ponderings......
To: Bob and Diana Nelson <benelson at ktc.com>

 HAHAHAHA, good one Bob!  Actually, as Brian said, he IS an attorney so his opinion carries more weight I think.

How can you tell when an attorney's hands are cold???  He has his hands in his OWN pockets!!!

Sorry Brian, we couldn't resist........

Wheeew

Bob and Diana Nelson <benelson at ktc.com> wrote:     Hi,
      It's been my experience that  with law the only important opinions are those you pay for.  Many folks try  to apply reasoning to situations that have no  inherent reason at all. The  only thing that matters is case law and only lawyers have knowledge of this. By the way do you know how to  get a lawyer out of a tree? Cut the rope.

 Bob