[pct-l] Legal Ponderings......

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 16:52:07 CST 2008

Hmmmm.  How does one go about copyrighting everything before they post it???  Talk about labor intensive!!!  What does "ownership" rights imply at that point???

Wheeew

Donna Saufley <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:          v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}           Wheew,

  If it’s not copyrighted content, EVERYONE has legal right to take it and re-use it, though not “ownership” rights.

  L-Rod