[pct-l] Brag (or, the fight of the zippers!)

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Sun Jan 6 15:39:31 CST 2008

Interestingly enough....I have one of each...a lefty AND a
righty....(zipped bags, that is). Really amusing when I need to get up
in the middle of the night to attend to "nature's business". *L* I have
to pause for a second and remember which bag I'm sleepin' in!!! *hehehehe*

Neither of my bags zippers snag though thank goodness!!!! Both are like
a dream, which is the way they should be. (REI and Mountain Hardware
branded bags)

Overall, I find this a really minor issue in the scheme of life. As long
as I CAN indeed get out of my bag in the morning, I think I'm doin'
absolutely fan-tastic! ;-)

Oh, and just as an aside from earlier posts about sleeping bags...I love
the cozy hoods on my bags.....mmm to snuggle in all nice an warm is
absolute heaven. =)

Have a fantastic week all!