[pct-l] Legal Ponderings......

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 06:59:58 CST 2008

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as "intellectual property" laws regarding postings online?  For example, since I am using TrailJournals.com  to document my hike, does that give the site owners legal rights to what I post there?  If I were (doubtful, but wondering) to write a book later and use those same postings, could I be held liable by the site owners for using my OWN entries in that book?  Maybe Postholer can answer this?

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008