[pct-l] Brag

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 21:55:04 CST 2008

I can spend hours in a sporting goods store.

re: right handed with a left zipper... I can zip either side equally
well, I just reach with the other hand. However, I always have trouble
with unzipping, even with this famed, highly advertised "no-snag
zipper." it snags every time, in every bag I've ever had. Unzipping
usually required two hands, one to keep tension on the side of the bag
and the other to pull the zipper down. I've gotten used to it and
don't think about it much.