[pct-l] San Felipe Hills Power Line Update

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 5 21:13:11 CST 2008

Ken,

>From the map provided, the high speed rail line appears to be on the
existing rail road track in Soledad Canyon, which sees a fair amount of rail
traffic daily (MetroLink and freight trains).

This is the first I've heard of this project, and don't have sufficient info
to study the issues associated with this.  On the surface the proposed rail
line appears to provide much needed contiguous rail transportation to points
north.

L-Rod