[pct-l] Now, Yes, it's me!

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 13:45:47 CST 2008

Not hard at all.  Folks like to hear about pre-hike planning too.  Where you live has nothing to do with it......I'm in Michigan.

I don't have anyone to leave my dog with.  You're lucky.  And yes, dogs are forbidden in all of the NP's on the Trail.  10 small areas, all in all....so I'll have to road walk around those areas if I can't find any wonderful "trail dog-sitter angels" as I go along.  (HINT TO READERS!!!  ;-)....any takers, please contact me off list....willing to pay a small fee if necessary!)

I sign 95% of my posts with my trail name, "Wheeew".  Don't know how you missed it.  Anyway, will probably see you out on the trail or at the KO.

Hike On!

Wheeew

Patrick Beggan <meta474 at gmail.com> wrote: Hard to update a trailjournal when you're not doing any PCT hiking (I live on the east coast right now). I do all my other miscellaneous updates on my regular blog at http://blog.iugosus.com

I have dogs too, they're a part of my family but... I don't know, it just seems like a lot of responsibility, weight, etc. -- plus, aren't dogs forbidden from Yosemite and such? I'm leaving my pets with my parents while I'm on the trail.

And its not that I thought there were two Wheeews I just always saw your name on the list as g l, not Wheeew. :P

As for pics you can always go check out my flickr ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/meta474 ) -- nothing PCT related on there, but there's some CDT stuff among other miscellanous.

Well, I guess we've gotten off topic enough as it is. Nice to finally... make the connection. :)