[pct-l] Was:Re: Dragon Toes!!--------->Now, Yes, it's me!

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 13:33:53 CST 2008

Yes Patrick, one and the same.  Did you think there were two "Wheeew's"????  Anyway, yes, I'm bringing him......all the way if it's do-able.  That's why I've been so desperate to par down the pack weight.......because it'll all be added back with him.  He is a member of my "family" and I can't fathom not including him.  He is such a joy and is as addicted to hiking as I am.  I will definitely be "hiking my dog's hike" (HYDH) and we'll see how he does.

Yeah Dude, I've been to your Trail Journals site too.  Not much there.  You should update and add pics so we feel like we know you more.

Wheeew aka "gl" which stands for Gail Lowe

Patrick Beggan <meta474 at gmail.com> wrote: You know, g l, I had no idea you were Wheeew whom I saw on trailjournals. Are you really bringing your dog? I couldn't fathom carrying even the extra weight of the carrier or the food and water for him/her. How far are you bringing him/her?