[pct-l] Baby Wipes

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:04:33 CST 2008

I just hope that this discussion doesn't spawn another "bake-off" at this years kick off....could get ugly...don't need another "holey war" ;-)

couchman

From: jeff.singewald at comcast.netTo: gailpl2003 at yahoo.com; tahoe.cat at verizon.net; pct-l at backcountry.netDate: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:45:46 +0000Subject: Re: [pct-l] Baby Wipes
This whole discussion of alcohol wipes vs baby wipes is way more facinating than that crazy debate over water caches!  I know that my backside will benefiit from hearing more on this discussion.  Is there any chance the water cache providers could place one of these alcohol dispensers at the water caches?  This way, even those that are opposed to the water caches would have yet another reason to stop by these oasises.

.