[pct-l] Ray Day

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 13:03:54 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/2/2008 10:48:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
len5742 at gmail.com writes:

What's  parameter values define 'Ray Day'?  Is it the same thing as  the
'Sierra Entry Indicator' over on postholer.com?

Ray Day June 15th in a normal snow year.  I like it.  If you  start  at the
Kick off you'll most likely get to KM a few days early and  you can rest up and
hang out Meadow Ed.

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask.  If for some reason I feel  as
though I'm falling behind and don't want to be hiking into Canada in October,
and I skip up some, is there a good 200 mile section in Oregon to hike at that
time with easy logistics to come back to?

Sly