[pct-l] Baby Wipes

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:04:16 CST 2008

Well, everyone is different, but alcohol wipes on your bare skin don't
really harm anything (I have pretty extensive medical experience,
although I'm no doctor, I'm just a medic). I mean, frequency is an
issue here -- if you're wiping down with alcohol wipes every twenty
minutes then you're probably going to see some irritation. Its my
experience that giving yourself a wipe-down with an alcohol wipe every
other day or so helps keep infection at bay as well as help prevent a
whole set of skin ailments.

Of course, it should note that my skin, uhh, "hydrates" at a rapid
pace. That is, I am very greasy. :P