[pct-l] Baby Wipes

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Thu Jan 3 04:25:05 CST 2008

Thanks for the great advice, really! I will most definitely consider
this as I go through my gear for the trip in 09.

Hehe feel as frisky as you wanna. And yes, nothing more refreshing than
feeling something resembling clean when you pull on yer jammies for bed.
;-) I can relate there.

Again, thanks for the good advice. Much appreciated. :) Have a good one!