[pct-l] Hippy New Year

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Jan 1 23:44:04 CST 2008

"How's Your Trail"?   Summer of 69' my wife and I spent a couple of weeks camped in Yosemite Valley. That's when we first heard of the PCT. Lots of loving and smoking then, by others not us. We were into each other, always will be. Had a Great Time though and met two other couples. Had our first encounter with a Mama and baby Bear. Those were the days, where did they go? Went out to T M to find the PCT always wanted to hike the JMT and the PCT. Well Happy New Year to ALL and good hiking. Remember "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"