[pct-l] Water caches

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 14:24:31 CST 2008

It's schizophrenic twins.  (There's 4 of them, at least!!!)  Be glad they're not triplets!!

Wheeew

Phil Baily <pbaily at webuniverse.net> wrote: Aha! As I suspected, it was really Rusty on that trip!
Which twin is writing these things? Consistency is the hob goblin of my mind.
Or is it really a schizophrenic single person? Twins always did confuse me.

Pieces