[pct-l] AMFPCTHD

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 22:48:59 CST 2008

If you want to start your own web site with your own
herd of posts, go right ahead.  But just as soon as
you do, people will criticize it...with MORE POSTS.
And for all your efforts you'll realize that the
thread herd has gotten EVEN BIGGER.  Look what you've
done already.  This is the 8th post about posts in the
last hour.  I've been on the internet out here longer
than most of you east-coasters have been alive, and i
remember when only 8 threads would go by in a month.
If you don't like how it's the thread has grown,
nobody's making you post now.  You could post on some
other thread 2 weeks ago instead.

Just enjoy the thread herd for what it is.  And by the
way, if you check out my next post on the thread herd,
i'll have free links to posts about orange bandanas.
Also to yellow oranges.

>Look Mark, I'm all in favor of you, or anybody else,
thru-posting, but
let's face it, with weekend posters, partial posters,
wall posters and
thru posters all congregating around this one post, a
herd will develop.
All I am suggesting is that the organizers of this
post do so at a different
time and place, for the integrity of the posting
community.  Is that really
asking too much?