[pct-l] In defense of the thread herd

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 29 22:38:17 CST 2008

Look Mark, I'm all in favor of you, or anybody else, thru-posting, but
let's face it, with weekend posters, partial posters, wall posters and
thru posters all congregating around this one post, a herd will develop.
All I am suggesting is that the organizers of this post do so at a different
time and place, for the integrity of the posting community.  Is that really
asking too much?

markv wrote: Sorry Alison, but i have to disagree with you on this
one.   I know the people who start and maintain this...