[pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:47:57 CST 2008

*What will the local towns and trail angels and other people/organizations
associated with the trail do?  They will have to adapt.  It will likely be
different for each town/angel/organization.  Some will welcome the changes,
see them as an opportunity.*

*HMMMMMMM...........*

And Donna......what would you do with 100 hikers a day for a month ??  We
could probably handle 15 a day up here if they only stayed one night. We
could do that for 2-3 months in a row. If it ever gets to ridiculous amount
of hikers then we would have to put  limit on how many could be here at one
time. We've only got so much room. If that's adapting then so be it.

PCT MOM