[pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 16:07:59 CST 2008

Donna as much as you think I know little about the west coast and the PCT,
it's apparent you know *nothing* about the AT.  Have you even set foot on  it?
(or you Greg K?) There's more hostels, and trail angels, and well  wishers
that offer their services for free then you imagine, it's  not all ka-ching,
ka-ching.  Still, that's not the point, as a hiker,  I'll gladly pay my way or do
without.

The numbers on the PCT are NOT going to decline.  I suggest y'all  (including
the postmistress in Warner Springs) get used to it and try to learn  how to
deal with it and bring the trail "infrastructure" up to speed, rather  than
fight it.

Sly

In a message dated 2/29/2008 2:05:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,