[pct-l] Idyllwild Trail Days - KAPUT

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Feb 29 11:45:43 CST 2008

I think Wrightwood does.  Easy access and public transportation are one of
the reasons why I think even further north, like Lone Pine, Bishop, or
Mammoth are optimal.  Lots of passes out to Hwy 395, good hitching, and
towns with facilities set up to handle a group as large as the KO has
attracted.  But this is just pie-in-the-sky thinking, and I file it under
“don’t bring up an issue unless you have a proposed solution.”

L-Rod

   _____