[pct-l] Let's Hear From The 2007 Thru Hikers...

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Feb 28 15:04:19 CST 2008

Arrivals drop off precipitously after the big swell, but I don't have
numbers at the ready to give you better data on the averages.  The slower
hikers that started from the KO are still arriving in the week afterward,
and we still manage to fill the beds and cots (I have the capacity for 35 in
beds or cots, and air mattresses and camping after that).

We start seeing 15-20 hikers in early May, and the end of the season looks
the same in general terms as it winds down to none.

Sorry that's not more exact.

L-Rod