[pct-l] (no subject)

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Thu Feb 28 15:01:14 CST 2008

>From palms/pine (AKA Hwy 74), Palm Springs is your best bet. Much closer
than Hemet.

>From Campo, Chula Vista would be the closest "big city" where car rental
may be found.

If you can swing it, the trail comes REAL close to Palm Springs at the
I-10 freeway! Or, if you detour from the trail in the San Jacs, you can
ride the tram right into the heart of Palm Springs!

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com <http://www.mve-architects.com/>

  <http://www.mve-architects.com/>