[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 23:51:11 CST 2008

I have a solution to both the Kickoff and the herd "problems".

I will steal the Spruce Goose from it's hanger, fly to Lake Morena, and drop several WMDs on such selected targets as the Pirate's table, the tents of the Class of 2008, the vendor display area, and the organizers' RVs.

Can you image the effect of a direct hit by a 50 pound bag of horse manure falling from 5,000 feet? Those potential herd-to-be survivors not directly impacted will at least be given a preview of what they'll exprience on parts of the trail should they be so foolish as to proceed.

And to be total fair to both sides, L-Rod had better re-inforce the roof over her new laundry facilities ASAP. You've been warned!

GottaGo now (me, not her!); it's time for my medications..........

Wandering Bob