[pct-l] a potential member...

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 27 19:03:46 CST 2008

but this talk of the "herd"
and LNT implications has given me pause

Please do not allow that to be a concern. I am sorry if any of these conversations has caused you or anyone else a reason to "pause". This is very much a personal issue with a very small group of people. Trust me when I say both the "herd" and LNT receive all the attention they deserve. The trail is respected by 99.9% of all hikers. In reference to the illicit "herd", if your main reference point, I respectfully say, is the AT, than you have NO worry what so ever. I hope you can work things out pertaining to travel and schedules. Good luck and have fun.

are we there yet