[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Wed Feb 27 14:47:20 CST 2008

i've stayed out of the fray on this topic this season, but thought i'd
reiterate my suggestion from last year.

seems to me that one way to find out the actual impact of the kickoff
would be to deliberately cancel it for one year.

if the herd problem remains essentially the same, re-instate the
kickoff. if the herd issue is significantly decreased, cancel the
kickoff permanently (or come up with an alternate event that's designed
not to contribute to the herd problem).

seems to me that missing one ADZ is a small price to pay to find out
whether it's a major source of the problem or not.

girlscout