[pct-l] Gentlemen, let's discuss underwear.

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Wed Feb 27 13:49:24 CST 2008

Underwear?

I just stick (so to speak) with shorts having an inner liner
(running shorts or some variation). A tiny tube of vaseline for
walking (or whatever else you might want to use it for) and maybe a
bit of baby powder for the evening should see you through until you
build up calluses.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)