[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 27 12:32:42 CST 2008

Yes, and what allowed the AT hikers to spread out their start dates?  There
absence of a starting event.

BTW, isn’t Trails Day a national holiday, celebrated the first weekend of
June everywhere?  Every point on the trail has a peak.  I suspect the AT
peak fell right at that time in Damascus.

Sly, we’re going round for round on this to no avail.  I respectfully agree
to disagree with you.  I could further argue that I live here and witness
what’s going on every year (actually live and breathe it) and you don’t, but
whatever.  You are still a friend, and a welcome guest at Hiker Heaven, and
I will greet you with open arms and sincere joy to see you again.

L-Rod

   _____