[pct-l] Time for the Annual "Why I Boycott the ADZ" Message

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 08:32:52 CST 2008

Wheeeeeeew writes: How bout this????  RATIONALIZATION!!!  You could  tell
yourself, (and we could help you) that since neither you or Buzz Saw are  hiking,
your presence at the KO really doesn't impact the trail one way or the
other.  Oh, wait a minute, your popularity MAY draw a bigger crowd!!!   Dang.
Anyhoo........I sure would like to see you guys there.  I'm  just
sayin'...................
Switchback replies: Since I will be at Warner Springs Resort prior to the
Kickoff, may be they could come there.  Now that would be a fun thing to  sit
around the hot pool with BuzzSaw and Lightning Rod laughing and goofing off
with hikers.  Then we could go to the dinning room buffet later that  evening and
have a big meal with the thru hikers.  More goofing off and  partying.

A few days later I would head to the Kickoff and they could head back  home.
I bet the Wagon Master, Kelty Kid, Meadows Ed, etc., would swing by  for big
hugs and to say hello.  No problem.  Simple.  Super  fun.  Good camaraderie
--- respectfully disagree, everyone's principals  intact.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)