[pct-l] 2008 PCT thru hike Blisters

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 26 16:12:40 CST 2008

I agree that drying socks, shoes and inserts at lunch daily goes a long way to prevent blisters.

I also apply and antifungal at noon and night. It changes (dries) the texture of my skin so that I rarely get blisters. If I do they are tiny and dry immediately.

Look for tiny .5 ounce tubes and vary the brand. The active ingredients are not always the same.
GottaClimb (we leave tomorrow for some peak bagging, high points of TX and OK and whatever else is doable)