[pct-l] BUG NETS & TARPS

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 13:08:32 CST 2008

I sewed a piece of black bug net to the top of my sleeping bag and draped it over my umbrella to hold it away from my skin.  The netting should be wider than your sleeping and long enought to fit over the umbrella. This was also great  because many times we didn't even bother to set up the tarp.  The netting was also helpful in cold weather--we draped it over us without the umbrella and noticed it kept us warmer.  There are also bug huts that snap into the tarp, but I foound that these make the tarp living area much smaller.  Sharon FREE Farber