[pct-l] Injinji Socks and Chaco Sandals

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Feb 26 09:39:58 CST 2008

No, but no one used traction devices -- even those who were in trail runners
or boots.  Once the ridges and gaps in the soles become packed with snow,
the bottom surface is equal in all types of footwear.  '06 was a big snow
year, and I wussed-out and brought hybrid boots (my "luxury" item) for the
high passes, but other sandal-wearers did not and did just fine in sandals
alone.  Now that I have more experience and confidence, I will not bring the
boots and save the weight.

L-Rod